I Want My Psycho Dad (Part 1)

Watch Married... With Children online / Watch The Bundy Family online
Married... With Children - Season 9 - Episode 12 - I Want My Psycho Dad (Part 1)
Source 1:

Source 2:
About this "Married... With Children" episode:
Married... With Children - "I Want My Psycho Dad (Part 1)" is the 12th episode of season 9 and number 195 overall in the series.
This is a two parts episode.
In this episode Al and his NO MA'AM buddies protest their local TV station when Al's favorite TV show, Psycho Dad, gets cancelled by Marcy's feminist group. as a reaction NO MA'AM decides to picket outside of the television station. When no one seems to care in Chicago, they plan to go to Washington D.C.  Meanwhile, Bud and Kelly try to convince Al to let them host a party.

3 comments:

  1. I hated Marcy D'arcy is this two part episode! She just had to get Al's favorite show canceled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. danmm i hate marcy i wanna kill her

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like they been seeing in the future

    ReplyDelete